Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bon Gâteau's stepping into a classroom!!

I am very very excited about this. After a long long long wait time, I finally received my enrolment acceptance from the Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver. I'll be in school from September to December. The pastry program includes everything from tarts, croissants, doughnuts to chocolate work and pulled sugar art. I can't wait to see what I can bring to Bon Gâteau. The course is going to be so intense! Other culinary school's pastry program is at least 6 months long, whereas NWCAV is only 3.5 months.

Because of this intense school scheduling, plus my own 3 little munchkins, I am only able to accept orders over weekends between this time (September to December). Please email me about your requests and I can check with my availability. Hopefully this does not cause too much inconvenience to you all.  

0 comments: